What Are You Currently Playing?

Your general gaming entertainment thread.
From Mario to Sonic, Zelda to Final Fantasy. Talk about it here.
Shinto-Cetra
Black Dragon Wizard

Re: What Are You Currently Playing?

Postby Shinto-Cetra » Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:46 pm

Kizyr wrote:
Shinto-Cetra wrote:
Kizyr wrote:Not sure what I'll move onto after that... Maybe go back through much older games on my list (like Parasite Eve and the Arc the Lad collection). Though also the last time I played any Lunar game was when the EB Remake came out for the PSP... and the MS:L guide could use a cleanup from getting many of the dungeon directions wrong (east vs west e.g.)...

Don't you mean SSH for PSP? XD

I actually mean the EB Remake. It was released for the Playstation Online store so I downloaded it to my PSP (well I suppose technically it's a PSO game not a PSP game). It's Japan only so if I recall right, I needed to set up a Japanese account for it. It's been a while though.

SSH by contrast was... rather forgettable.

Oh you mean the Japanese PSone Classics re-release? I know about that one. For me at least PSone classics would be a "port" as the assets were mostly or completely reused from a previous version. When I see "remake" I think mostly new assets.

Alunissage
Goddess

Re: What Are You Currently Playing?

Postby Alunissage » Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:26 am

He meant remake as opposed to the SegaCD game. A lot of people referred to the Saturn game as EBR before it was released in the US as EBC.

Return to “General Gaming”