Let's see your games collection!

Your general gaming entertainment thread.
From Mario to Sonic, Zelda to Final Fantasy. Talk about it here.
PurifyWeirdSoul
Lostest Boy
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Let's see your games collection!

Post by PurifyWeirdSoul »

If anyone wants to post their collection, feel free to do so. It'd be interesting to see which games people own. Don't be shy folks. I want to see some games. You say you're a Tri-Ace fanatic that owns 90% of Tri-Ace based merchandise? Then show it off! Is your room overflowing with Lunar paraphernalia? If so, please share your wonderful goods. If anyone doesn't have access to a camera, then you can just make a list.

Anyways, here is my baby. I'm a rpg, and fighting/arcade game fan, so most of my games consist of those types. It's been fairly recent since my collection began (2002), so I don't have nearly as much as some of you. Before I started this, I had many PS and DC titles, but due to being broke, I had to part with them. I've had to repurchase many consoles and my beloved Lunars along the way. Below are a few pics of my slim 'collection'. PC games were thrown in there for the heck of it. Nowadays, I don't even buy PC games. Time is a precious commodity, and I'd rather be playing console games, at the moment.

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image Image

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

We actually had this topic not long ago:
http://www.lunarthreads.com/viewtopic.php?t=1173

And probably other times as well. I know I've posted lists of what games I have, though I always forget some. My residence is, in fact, overflowing with Lunar paraphernalia, but it's a bit of a pain to get it all in one place to photograph since that includes about a dozen posters. I'll offer this pic of every console disc (except the Japanese budget releases) in the series, which I took several years ago:
http://pwrsrc.net/~charlie/disc_art_small.jpg

I need to take a new pic, but given the pain of setting up that one (and the fact that I've loaned out a couple of those since then) I'll probably just do a new pic of PC and handhelds rather than trying to put every game into a single pic.