Grandia III

Your general gaming entertainment thread.
From Mario to Sonic, Zelda to Final Fantasy. Talk about it here.
Hyrth
Saith Pirate
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Grandia III

Post by Hyrth »

Grandia III, or as some may call it, Grandia 3. It will be a blessing to all of the Game Art fans I believe. Same script writer from Grandia 1 and the original score with a bit more spiffied up tunes and some new ones. Amazing character designs, amazing story. The main bad guy seems a bit like Ghaelon if you ask me. I am a hardcore Grandia fan so this will be a blessing to me..How about we have a little chat about it,eh?

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

I haven't really had time to read about the story yet, but I'm stoked. Between this, the new Lunar, and a new Zelda, this is probably the best year for games since the old days!
-G1

Craig
Saith Pirate

Post by Craig »

Im VERY excited about this game, along with Lunar, Grandia is one of my favorite series. (I am a GameArts whore) Its good to see GA back in action.
-CS

Hyrth
Saith Pirate

Post by Hyrth »

Craig wrote: (I am a GameArts whore)

I'm with ya there! :lol:

Etherest
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Etherest »

Man, this is a year of great promise...3 of the best series out there strike again.
Okay, Hacker, listen up. I am tired of your fake assumptions! What is your problem?! Do you just like to mess with 14 year olds, who KNOW they don't lie to people at a site they consider HOME?!! PM ME NOW!

Dark Sin
Burg Farmer

Post by Dark Sin »

Man, this is a year of great promise...3 of the best series out there strike again.

i agree with that statement one hundred percent. this year is goin to be a big year.

LordYamaneko
Saith Pirate

Post by LordYamaneko »

I can't told until the release of this game. ^^

I'm a passionate by Grandia and I'm in love with the arts, make by the great designer You Yoshinari (Valkyrie Profile, I'm a fan ^^").
"We must hold together!"

Etherest
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Etherest »

Oh, did I say three? No, I meant 4...Fire Emblem the Sacred Stones is being released this year (actually next month) too. Hell, Grandia or Fire Emblem...I'd pick 'em both.
Okay, Hacker, listen up. I am tired of your fake assumptions! What is your problem?! Do you just like to mess with 14 year olds, who KNOW they don't lie to people at a site they consider HOME?!! PM ME NOW!

artzi
Red Dragon Priest

Post by artzi »

I hope this one comes to europe 'cause Grandia Extreme didn't.

Darkgeohound
Nanza Bandit

Post by Darkgeohound »

Does anyone know if Iwadare is the music composer for Grandia III?
There is no greater purpose in life than that which we make for ourselves.

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Yes! He is! You can check this at his English site at http://www.cocoebiz.com/iwadare/ .

I hope you enjoy my... I mean, his work. *cough*

Noriy... KF... no, no.

Sonic#
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Ruby
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Ruby »

I sincerly hope that with the writer from Grandia 1 it means we'll have a little bit less "dark and angsty" which to me appears to be the general flavor of nearly every RPG in.. forever.

He didn't write the script for Grandia 2, did he?

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Shigema wrote Lunar 1, Lunar 2, Grandia 1 and Grandia 2 as far as I know.

I know he wrote Lunar 1, 2 and Grandia 2, but I'm pretty sure he also did Grandia 1.
-G1