ROXAS!

Your general gaming entertainment thread.
From Mario to Sonic, Zelda to Final Fantasy. Talk about it here.
Asmodean
Legendary Hero
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

ROXAS!

Post by Asmodean »

I just finished Kingdom Hearts II.

I am both happy and sad. It's such a good game, but I feel sorry for some of the characters. Not givin' anythin' away. But it's an awesome game. Now I must spend time and find hidden stuff and unlock other things.

SUCH PRETTY PICTURES!
ImageImageImage

Mei Ling
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Mei Ling »

Good for you! I'm almost done with it. Got the Final Keyblade, defeated Sephiroth (No, he's not a spoiler. Refrences of him are everywhere. xD) and I'm now leveling up my characters and Drive Forms. Summons at Max Level already. ^^
Lucia siggy~

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Re: ROXAS!

Post by Werefrog »

Asmodean wrote:I just finished Kingdom Hearts II.

I am both happy and sad. It's such a good game, but I feel sorry for some of the characters. Not givin' anythin' away. But it's an awesome game. Now I must spend time and find hidden stuff and unlock other things.

SUCH PRETTY PICTURES!

I was a bit disappointed with it to be honest. The ending was pretty good, but it definitiely wasn't as good as I expected. On top of that, I miss the sense of exploration that was in the first game.

It was still a very good game. It just didn't live up to its hype. It's worth a purchase, but I wish I had waited until it was down to 20 dollars. Oh... BTW I really loved the end of the three hour introduction. In my opinion that was one of the best parts of any game (not quite up to ending of the Lufia games).

Zophar
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Zophar »

Yeah Kingdom Hearts II was awesome. Really good game. I'm currently going through the game for a third time.

Katze
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Katze »

For those who have beaten the game...answer this question for me. Does KH2 pretty much wrap up the whole Sora/Kairi/Riku plotline? Someone told me this, I just want to know if it is true. DO NOT POST SPOILERS.

I hope it does, because honestly, I didn't like Sora or Kairi at all. Riku was okay, I guess. I really only enjoyed KH for the Disney worlds and the battle system. >_>;

Faust
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Faust »

The Hell?! People are already on the second or third time playing through and Im still stuck on the second Disney world.

Stupid school project, taking too much my time to do anything productive.

*Weilds school project like a key blade and continues to whack school lectures until they drop green spheres and blue bubbles.....

Zophar
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Zophar »

Katze wrote:For those who have beaten the game...answer this question for me. Does KH2 pretty much wrap up the whole Sora/Kairi/Riku plotline? Someone told me this, I just want to know if it is true. DO NOT POST SPOILERS.

I hope it does, because honestly, I didn't like Sora or Kairi at all. Riku was okay, I guess. I really only enjoyed KH for the Disney worlds and the battle system. >_>;

Well this game could potentially end the Sora/Riku/Kairi plot line. But after seeing the ending there is no way that they can end it there. Plus if they integrate that with the events in the secret ending... then KH3 is going to be freakin awesome.

Riku is a cool character, especially in Kingdom Hearts 2. After what he did in the second game I gained a lot of respect for him. What did he do? You'll have to fidn out for yourself. :P

Asmodean
Legendary Hero

Post by Asmodean »

...I WANT THE SECRET ENDIN'!!

But the requirements are UBER-annoyin'!
I hate timed things and points and what not!! WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO JOIN SOME STUPID TOURNAMENT!

And why is it... that the one person I hate MORE THAN ANYTHIN'! And I can never beat him!?
...stupid Sephiroth...
ImageImageImage

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

It's really easy to get the secret ending in proud mode, you just beat the all the worlds. :P I didn't even bother going through the hassle of completing the journal in normal mode or even doing it, so I went with proud.

Anyways, KH2 was so cool. I beat it in a little less than two weeks after it came out. I ended up around lvl 70 (too lazy to look it up) with the Ultima weapon. I still haven't beat Sephiroth, but my nephew beat him on my file so I don't have to. I saw what I wanted to see. :)

Faust
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Faust »

Umm...

Finally reached the little mermaid's world. Great game so far...

Question. Is it true that the parry/block/repel button only works on certain enemies attacks. I always try to parry their attacks but some how their attacks always go through. Can some one confirm that certain shock wave attacks (like the fat bas**** heartless)could not be parried or block.
I rarely ever make an effort to run, after play so much of soul calibur 3 parrying and block becomes second nature.

Oh yeah I spoilt myself by watching the secret ending some where.

Asmodean
Legendary Hero

Post by Asmodean »

Dark_Fairy wrote:It's really easy to get the secret ending in proud mode, you just beat the all the worlds. :P I didn't even bother going through the hassle of completing the journal in normal mode or even doing it, so I went with proud.

Anyways, KH2 was so cool. I beat it in a little less than two weeks after it came out. I ended up around lvl 70 (too lazy to look it up) with the Ultima weapon. I still haven't beat Sephiroth, but my nephew beat him on my file so I don't have to. I saw what I wanted to see. :)

...oh really... LOOP HOLE!

I must restart my game!! I will have my secret endin'!!
ImageImageImage

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2006/05/05

Sorry, just had to point that out with the mention of the sacred alternate ending.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Asmodean
Legendary Hero

Post by Asmodean »

phyco126 wrote:http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2006/05/05

Sorry, just had to point that out with the mention of the sacred alternate ending.

THAT was me!!
Oh I feel the shame!!

I'm semi-almost there!! I just have HALF his journal to finish!!
I only need ONE more treasure... and Sephiroth has that!

I have to max out my stuff in order to get other classes in the Herc World.

...sigh... it WOULD be easier to just start over...
ImageImageImage

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Post by Werefrog »

Asmodean wrote:
THAT was me!!
Oh I feel the shame!!

I'm semi-almost there!! I just have HALF his journal to finish!!
I only need ONE more treasure... and Sephiroth has that!

I have to max out my stuff in order to get other classes in the Herc World.

...sigh... it WOULD be easier to just start over...

I really hate to admit this, but I just watched the ending on youtube. I just didn't feel like doing all of the stupid journal. It's a good teaser though. It got me back into the series.

Asmodean
Legendary Hero

Post by Asmodean »

WHOOT!

I have defeated my arch-nemesis!!
And I must say, there is a nice lil' scene that I liked a lot! It would have looked even sweeter if they had put somethin' like it in Advent Children.

The only major things I have left to do are the Trophies.

I have all the treasures, combos, characters, bad guys, notes.

I guess I have to work on my Alchemy a bit as well. Nothin' major though, I just need to get more ingredients. I managed to acquire the Three Final Weapons.

...so close... but so far...
ImageImageImage

NallOne
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by NallOne »

I'm *this* close to just replaying the game on Proud Mode so that I don't have to play these damn mini-games anymore. I'm looking at you, Posters! Urgh, I'm about to cry. I beat the game the week I got it and I *still* can not unlock the secret movie. So frustrating.

It was a good game, worlds better than the first and one of my favorite games, but there were some things I felt could've been a lot better. :s
- Mike