Kingdom Hearts Question....

Your general gaming entertainment thread.
From Mario to Sonic, Zelda to Final Fantasy. Talk about it here.
phyco126
Dragonmaster
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Kingdom Hearts Question....

Post by phyco126 »

Alright, I'm not trying to dis the game or anything, it looks fun and I wouldn't mind playing it. This is a very serious question.

Who in the heck, and how in the heck, did they come up with combining Disney and Final Fantasy? Seriously.... That question has been on my mind for quite sometime.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Re: Kingdom Hearts Question....

Post by Werefrog »

phyco126 wrote:Alright, I'm not trying to dis the game or anything, it looks fun and I wouldn't mind playing it. This is a very serious question.

Who in the heck, and how in the heck, did they come up with combining Disney and Final Fantasy? Seriously.... That question has been on my mind for quite sometime.

Well, I think it was similar to how they came up with Reese's Cups. Somebody was walking down the street with a Disney movie, and the other was walking down with Final Fantasy. They bumped into each other and the rest is history.

Asmodean
Legendary Hero

Post by Asmodean »

I couldn't really say.

But whoever or for whatever reason, I'm happy.
I just wish that they would go into actual Final Fantasy worlds as well.
ImageImageImage

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Post by Werefrog »

Asmodean wrote:I just wish that they would go into actual Final Fantasy worlds as well.

That was always my dream. But I'd rather this be the last Kingdom Hearts game. It doesn't really feel like the series needs to go on. It's not like the first one where the main objective wasn't complete.

Zophar
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Zophar »

It's actually really interesting how Kingdom Hearts started. In japan, both Square Enix and Disney share the same building. Two people from each company were in an elevator at the same time one day and they started talking. That's how it came to be.

They can't end the KH series with KH2. After seeing that ending thats what I thought. But after seeing the secret ending I was like: "There is no way in hell that they can end the series here."

In addition there were too many unanswered questions. I would mention what they are but I can't due to these questions being massive spoilers.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

MMMMmmmm, reeses.

On the note of ending, never played the games (as I already said) but I don't know if two games that look fun should end. Maybe 3 or 4 later, before they become like FF :)

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Rune Lai
Bromide Hunter

Post by Rune Lai »

Zophar wrote:It's actually really interesting how Kingdom Hearts started. In japan, both Square Enix and Disney share the same building. Two people from each company were in an elevator at the same time one day and they started talking. That's how it came to be.

This is the first time I'd heard the elevator story outside of my work. I didn't know it made it out (I guess in an interview ^^), but I always thought it was funny that it started so casually.
You have taught us the pity to live.
But I will not forget the beauty of life itself.
--Hyuui Riin, Phantasy Star II
-- http://www.sabrecat.net/ --