xenosaga fans

Your general gaming entertainment thread.
From Mario to Sonic, Zelda to Final Fantasy. Talk about it here.
osirus
Lyton Singer
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

xenosaga fans

Post by osirus »

i just have to know if there is any xenosaga fans here that like to play this game :)

Amethi
Pao Hunter

Post by Amethi »

I like the first... but I don't like the direction they took with the second. ALL the voices changed drastically.

Though choas was still my favorite :3

I first got into it because of XenoGEARS though, the fifth in the series. It still my favorite of them all. Though the dubbing was the worst I've EVER seen, I LOVED the story, and the soundtrack. The two most important things for me in a game :3

Zophar
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Zophar »

Yup, I'm a total Xenosaga fanatic! :)

osirus
Lyton Singer

Post by osirus »

im really a huge xeno fan 8)

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Yes, I like it! I prefer Xenogears, and then episode II, but it was lots of fun. I'm eagerly awaiting the third one.

My favorite's Ziggy, because... okay, I always have a certain sympathy for the humaniform robot with a blast-shielded heart of platinum and gold.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Texcap
Meribian Merchant

Post by Texcap »

Huge Xenosaga fan my friend.

Like so many others I was a little disappointed with the direction they went with Episode II (still haven't completed it, and while it's finally growing on me I played the Episode I three seperate times, with enthusiasm). Fortunately, at least to me, Episode III looks to be a return to bett[er] days, and after seeing as much media about the game, I'm really excited to see & play the final product.

Ah, and because everyone's offering up favorite characters -- for me, KOS-MOS takes the cake!

(So many great characters though.)

Fortiter -- Per Mare Per Terras!

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

I'm fond of Xenogears myself.

Even if Albedo is an R. Kelly clone with the power to cut his own head off and have it done as only a minor incovenience.
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

Faust
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Faust »

Hello.

Faust is a XenoSaga/ Gears fan too... Rushing to complete Episode II now... Called myself a fan but still is clueless about the whole story... ^_^

Amethi
Pao Hunter

Post by Amethi »

Just finished the first game ^^;

Yeah, I'm slow... what? I was just stuck in the Song of Nepilim for a while.

Now I need to run out and get the second game :3

abercius
Meryod Yokel

Post by abercius »

Although Xenosaga certainly had great music and a awesome characters, I've always felt that it just can't trump Xenogears when it comes to style, originality, depth. Xenogears just had a very original air , and went places other RPG's never thought a game could go. I wish they had finished the second disc, the game could have been 20 or so hours longer..!