Wii friend codes Lunar style

Your general gaming entertainment thread.
From Mario to Sonic, Zelda to Final Fantasy. Talk about it here.
Siazair
Student of Vane
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Wii friend codes Lunar style

Post by Siazair »

Does anyone want to trade Wii codes and DS codes through Lunar-net members, I think there was a DS code topic I missed, I'll try finding that, but I think we should try to do it for the Wii

Iceberg
Burg Farmer

Post by Iceberg »

My Wii code

4128-1311-8398-8619

If anyone wants to add me, post your code too 8)

Best wishes from Valencia (by the Mediterranean Sea)...

lost_f0n_drive
Lostest Boy

Post by lost_f0n_drive »

Sorry for resurrecting such an old topic but it's better than making a new one. My Wii friend code is 2581 5815 0914 4187 if anyone wants to add me post your code so I can add you back.

My Wii's nickname is Burgundy.
Last edited by lost_f0n_drive on Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pluvius
Iluk Crackpot

Re: Wii friend codes Lunar style

Post by Pluvius »

These topics are best made with an up-to-date list in the first post that is editted every time a new code is added.

I'll grab mine when I get around to it. I need to find the stuff I actually own, as they all took a backseat once I got my M3DSS.
RED! Do you know what that means? I am the most powerful trainer in the world.

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

I will post mine when I get an internet connection on my Wii. ^_^ And I will edit the post, even!

EDIT: Finally got around to it. 6934 2288 5122 8437
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

lost_f0n_drive
Lostest Boy

Post by lost_f0n_drive »

Sonic# wrote:I will post mine when I get an internet connection on my Wii. ^_^ And I will edit the post, even!

EDIT: Finally got around to it. 6934 2288 5122 8437
My Wii said it's wrong. Are you sure you typed it correctly.

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Erk. I apologize. The TV and the computer monitor face each other, so I knew I'd get it wrong.

6294 2288 5122 8437
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

lost_f0n_drive
Lostest Boy

Post by lost_f0n_drive »

Okay Sonic#, I added you.

I also added all the other Wii codes listed in this topic.

Hirox
Student of Vane

Post by Hirox »

I got a wii and ds with many games for the ds to wifi on...Wii...not so much. More need to come out! Ill post the codes when i get home from work.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

So yeah, I finally played online with the Wii tonight for the first time. Is anyone playing Mario Kart online these days? If so I'll post my friend code and we can have it out.
-G1

Hirox
Student of Vane

Post by Hirox »

Ha i'll take you up on a match! I kinda suck tho...but yea I'll have to post my friend code when I get off work.