wii

Your general gaming entertainment thread.
From Mario to Sonic, Zelda to Final Fantasy. Talk about it here.
exigence
Blue Dragon Ninja
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

wii

Post by exigence »

im writing this on my wii right now, i was wondering if there was any way to get it to play flash? also i was wondering what games i should get i was thinking about getting some gamecube games sin]e i never had one, maybe you can recomend somthing good.

MaroonChan
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by MaroonChan »

I haven't even played Wii. My brother has it, but never tried it. All I know is he loves it. Well if you like Zelda, the The Legend of Zelda The Twilight Princess probably is good. I know my sister likes it. I haven't tried it yet.

I can give some Game Cube games though. The Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker is awesome. So is Mario Tennis. Any Mario Party games are good. Oh, the Monkey Ball games are good. And if you like Dance Dance Revolution Dance Dance Revolution Mario Mix is fun. And probably any Mario games for it though I haven't played them. Not many anyway. Oh yeah, and Animal Crossing is good too.

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

If you want a good RPG you should get Tales of Symphonia for the Gamecube. It's about the best RPG on the gamecube. My avatar is one of the characters. :P

MaroonChan
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by MaroonChan »

Oh, and Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles is good! I forgot about that game. :oops:

Plantella
Lann Fisherman

Post by Plantella »

I think Mario Sunshine is super fun and if you never got a change to play Skies of Arcadia on Dreamcast you should get that on the Wii.

AlexofBurg
Lostest Boy

Post by AlexofBurg »

Dark_Fairy wrote:If you want a good RPG you should get Tales of Symphonia for the Gamecube. It's about the best RPG on the gamecube. My avatar is one of the characters. :P
I second that. Kratos is awesome...

If you've never played Super Smash Bros Melee, I highly recommend that, with friends.

Benevolent_Ghaleon
BANNED

Re: wii

Post by Benevolent_Ghaleon »

exigence wrote:im writing this on my wii right now, i was wondering if there was any way to get it to play flash? also i was wondering what games i should get i was thinking about getting some gamecube games sin]e i never had one, maybe you can recomend somthing good.
The Wii seems to play flash videos whenever it wants. sometimes i go to AlbinoBlackSheep and watch an entire flash thing or some other similar sites. Other times i go to them and it says the Wii has a shortage of flash memory. My solution was to go to youtube and see if the flash video was uploaded there. those almost always seem to work.

Zophar
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Zophar »

AlexofBurg wrote:
Dark_Fairy wrote:If you want a good RPG you should get Tales of Symphonia for the Gamecube. It's about the best RPG on the gamecube. My avatar is one of the characters. :P
I second that. Kratos is awesome...

If you've never played Super Smash Bros Melee, I highly recommend that, with friends.
Yea Super Smash bros melee is an awesome game. It was one of the few games for the Game Cube that I liked.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

For GameCube games, as mentioned above, Skies of Arcadia Legends is what you should get if you haven't played the Dreamcast version. It's one of the best RPGs ever made as far as I'm concerned. To me, it's almost in league with Lunar and Chrono Trigger.

And, as everyone will probably say, Zelda is awesome. And while I think some didn't like Twilight Princess as much, I thought it was the best in the series since A Link to the Past.
-G1

exigence
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by exigence »

GhaleonOne wrote:For GameCube games, as mentioned above, Skies of Arcadia Legends is what you should get if you haven't played the Dreamcast version. It's one of the best RPGs ever made as far as I'm concerned. To me, it's almost in league with Lunar and Chrono Trigger.

And, as everyone will probably say, Zelda is awesome. And while I think some didn't like Twilight Princess as much, I thought it was the best in the series since A Link to the Past.
ive heard of skies before maybe ill pick it up, if you say its up there w/ lunar. twilight princess is pretty cool, im not sure if its better than ocarina of time i think that it was one of the first games i ever beat, so i might be a little biased.