Crisis Core -Final Fantasy VII-

Your general gaming entertainment thread.
From Mario to Sonic, Zelda to Final Fantasy. Talk about it here.
Sadrin
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Crisis Core -Final Fantasy VII-

Post by Sadrin »

So what does everyone think?? I went and got a PSP just for this game. I know crazy but I got a DS just for Dragon song... -_- I must say though that CC is so much more than what I had thought it would be. I was so worried!! Other than not having a world map to travel, it was very much Final Fantasy 7. I would have to say that this is one of my fave games of all time. I've always wanted to play ff in real time battle and now I see how great it is. The music alone is fantastic! This game just proves that 1. FF7 has to be remade at some point.(we have like 9 more years of FF7 so alot can happen!)2. A sequal to FF7 will become real. Ok so that only thing I didn't really care for was all the little mini games. It was a nice try to bring that FF7 feel, but made me feel like I wanted to just move on.

Oh and yeah I cried like alot. lol
Depend On You Changed My Life.

Loud Mouth
Student of Vane

Re: Crisis Core -Final Fantasy VII-

Post by Loud Mouth »

The game is alright, though the shear amount of Missions has me stopped out of boredom from the repetitiveness of them and because I can't bring myself to finish the game without finishing all the missions.

The graphics are great, the summons are even better, the wheel doesn't like me, an the only complaint I have with the battles is that some times you'll get so many enemies (Normally four or five) Who'll attack one right after the other, giving their comrades enough time to recover and attack again, leaving you no option but to just run circles around them an hope your slots give you a Tech or Summon.

I will admit this though, it's making wanna go and play FF7 for the ps1 again... and I don't even like that game.

Zophar
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Zophar »

Ah yes, Crisis Core. When I got that game I was half expecting it to be god awful like Dirge of Cerberus. But after an hour or so I was hooked on that game. It is by far the best Final Fantasy VII spin off game yet. I even wrote a review for it in my school paper. That's one less game on my to-review list... >_<

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

It actually was better than I thought it was going to be. With the way the FF games were headed for me (in a really bad direction) I expected Crisis Core to be horrible. It actually turned out to be pretty fun! I enjoyed playing it. :mrgreen:

LunarRaptor
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by LunarRaptor »

Eh, it was okay. I just wish they'd made this sooner, and for the PS2 or 3, instead of spitting on Zack's story yet again by knocking him a bunch of notches to a handheld.
"All you have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf the Gray