LOOKING FOR GROUP: ABLE MINDS NEEDED FOR GAIA ONLINE ZOMG

Your general gaming entertainment thread.
From Mario to Sonic, Zelda to Final Fantasy. Talk about it here.
Jenner
Dragonmaster
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

LOOKING FOR GROUP: ABLE MINDS NEEDED FOR GAIA ONLINE ZOMG

Post by Jenner »

So Meg and I have been on Gaia Online since the beginning of the site. I took a vacation from it, but, she kept playing. They created an MMORPG on the site that's completely free but the Epic Battles cannot be accomplished alone and most of the people on Gaia Online are hopeless imbeciles who couldn't pour piss out of a boot if the instructions were on the heel. That's where you come in! I know Lunar-Net is not wholly composed of incompetent fools, so, Meg and I are recruiting a massive Zerg Rush of people to join us. Our goal? to crush this ripe, unsuspecting world beneath our feet.

You want in? Reply here with your name on the site, or, send me a friend invite and a private message from the site. My user name is Vesper. I'm so ronery.

Already playing? Let's group up! JOIN US, AND TOGETHER WE WILL CONSUME GAIA IN ONE GLORIOUS SWATH OF OF MAGNIFICENCE.

There will be slow flying doves and beautiful explosions of gently wafting flower petals, I guarantee it.
Last edited by Jenner on Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Infamous Jenner!
Maker of Lists.
RIP Coley...
still adore you Kiz.

meg
Black Dragon Wizard

Re: LOOKING FOR GROUP: ABLE MINDS NEEDED FOR GAIA ONLINE ZOMG

Post by meg »

uh.

i'm not recruiting anyone. i've reached the highest level of the game, and it would take some serious dedication to catch up and help me beat the last boss.

also, i lack jenner's confidence in you guys' competence :roll:

Jenner
Dragonmaster

Post by Jenner »

meg wrote:uh.

i'm not recruiting anyone. i've reached the highest level of the game, and it would take some serious dedication to catch up and help me beat the last boss.

Hush you! We haven't even started failing yet! Don't listen to her, this will be epic beyond epic!

This is why she's the henchman, she doesn't understand the grand picture like I do.
The Infamous Jenner!
Maker of Lists.
RIP Coley...
still adore you Kiz.

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

I'm actually not that interested in ZOMG (then again, I barely played it), but if anyone wants to add me as a friend (or try to get me to play ZOMG >:P) my user name is EterniaWolf. ^^;

Ardent Fox
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Ardent Fox »

Kekeke?

Anyway, my soul is bound to City of Heroes. Another MMO would destroy me. Good luck though! :D

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

I'm Levitatus! I'll help you! Swoosh VWOOM! That is the sound of my mighty ring as I throw it into the water. Why, you ask? So that the lady of this lake... ahem, this pond can give me Excalibur!
uh.

Jenner made it sound like you were complicit last night.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

meg
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by meg »

my complicity extends this far: i begged her to play with me when the beta opened.

she waited until i had reached level 9 (out of 10) to get hooked on it. and now suddenly i'm her "henchman" and she's plotting to conquer the mmo.

i deeply apologize.

Jenner
Dragonmaster

Post by Jenner »

meg wrote:my complicity extends this far: i begged her to play with me when the beta opened.

she waited until i had reached level 9 (out of 10) to get hooked on it. and now suddenly i'm her "henchman" and she's plotting to conquer the mmo.

i deeply apologize.
>.> Hey now. There's nothing to apologize for. You DO want people to play with you so you can beat the end boss, you're just old and cranky now. So, my minions, don't let Meg's cranky old lady-ness deter you. Meg does want people she knows to play the game, because she hates crewing with strangers. And I need someone to play with while Meg is being all high and mighty and elitist with her CL 10ness! Also, this game is actually fun, and I have full intention of seriously trying to do all kinds of wild and silly stuff in the game with people. You all want to partake in my wild and crazy antics, don't you? Additionally, Meg shame on you! What kind of gamer are you? You can't play a game and not beat it.

So, I rehash. JOIN US! THIS WORLD IS RIPE FOR THE PICKING!
The Infamous Jenner!
Maker of Lists.
RIP Coley...
still adore you Kiz.

NallOne
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by NallOne »

Gaia Online is the final circle of hell on the internet where somehow the most uneducated, uninspired, mentally challenged, obsessed-with-anime otaku of the world stumble upon each other and group together in the hopes of recruiting perfectly normal and able-bodied people into their cult to perform grotesque televised lobotomies on them.

In a word: No.

I went there for about a week a long, long time ago and I still WHO WANTS TO DONATE FOR MY PRETTY SHINY WINGED BOOTS? feel the consequences I'LL MAKE YOU A PRETTY BANNER! every single day of my life. How dare you even suggest I return to that terrible, terrible place.

:cry:
- Mike

Jenner
Dragonmaster

Post by Jenner »

NallOne wrote:Gaia Online is the final circle of hell on the internet where somehow the most uneducated, uninspired, mentally challenged, obsessed-with-anime otaku of the world stumble upon each other and group together in the hopes of recruiting perfectly normal and able-bodied people into their cult to perform grotesque televised lobotomies on them.

I went there for about a week a long, long time ago and I still WHO WANTS TO DONATE FOR MY PRETTY SHINY WINGED BOOTS? feel the consequences I'LL MAKE YOU A PRETTY BANNER! every single day of my life. How dare you even suggest I return to that terrible, terrible place.

I'm not like them yet.
The Infamous Jenner!
Maker of Lists.
RIP Coley...
still adore you Kiz.

Benevolent_Ghaleon
BANNED

Post by Benevolent_Ghaleon »

The tit bite image is still amusing.

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

NallOne wrote:Gaia Online is the final circle of hell on the internet where somehow the most uneducated, uninspired, mentally challenged, obsessed-with-anime otaku of the world stumble upon each other and group together in the hopes of recruiting perfectly normal and able-bodied people into their cult to perform grotesque televised lobotomies on them.

GaiaOnline is filled with utter idiots, but I try to ignore them. I'm actually pretty quiet there and usually don't do much. :\

Monde Luna
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Monde Luna »

If any of you are interested I just joined Gaia to play Zomg, my frist mmo. If you want to add me, I keep it simple my username is Monde Luna.

Jenner
Dragonmaster

Post by Jenner »

Monde Luna wrote:If any of you are interested I just joined Gaia to play Zomg, my frist mmo. If you want to add me, I keep it simple my username is Monde Luna.
MY ARMY GROWS!
I haven't had time to play it lately, so you and Svet-kun may actually catch up with me.
Let me know if you need any help.

PROTIP: Diagnose rocks.
The Infamous Jenner!
Maker of Lists.
RIP Coley...
still adore you Kiz.

Monde Luna
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Monde Luna »

So far i'm okay, I've found some people to play w/ that are alright. I doubt I will catch up w/ you though my overall cl is 5.8. If ur interested my current ring setup is ninja/demon.

meg
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by meg »

but i get to play dress up with electronic paper dolls there!