First system ?

Your general gaming entertainment thread.
From Mario to Sonic, Zelda to Final Fantasy. Talk about it here.
segaboy7
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by segaboy7 »

well I born in 85 and my our first system was a nes, my earliest video game memories is playing Blades of steel when I was 2 or 3. My first handheld was a game gear, I had shinging force sword of hyja for it, god I wish I still had that game :(. Anyway yeah

Skylark360
Student of Vane

Post by Skylark360 »

NES for me. I was a Mario freak in my diapers. :P

rubixspoly
Burg Farmer

Post by rubixspoly »

mine would have to be sega genise

NallOne
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by NallOne »

The first one I "owned" was a Nintendo, but that was more my Father's as he had it before I was even born if memory serves. The first I actually bought for myself was a Playstation though. The rest in between (SNES, Genesis, Sega CD, and Sega Genesis) were all bought for me and considered more of a 'family system'.
- Mike

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

Long ago, in the late years of the 80's age, the great Angelalex242 lived on his Nintendo Entertainment System. Long hours lay he there, wiling away the darkest recesses of his past in the safe confines of his NES. There he learned many things. Of RPGs, and Zelda, and baseball, and Ninja Gaiden.

Then, he gained a Gameboy, and the dance of the gamer went on...through the SNES, where he was addicted for life to the long hours of gaming.

He would buy an N64 and but a pair of games for it before coming the Playstation...and it was on this Playstation, in his first year away at college, that he would come to see Lunar in the year 2000. He found Lunar 1 amusing because he happens to also be named Alex. And the voice acting made it sound like people were talking to HIM, personally. And so it was the Angelalex242 got addicted to Lunars.
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

DevNall
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by DevNall »

Definately NES.

I have fond memories of the Zelda games and Star Tropics.

Mr.Anderson
Burg Farmer

Post by Mr.Anderson »

Sega Genesis, was my first ...Still one of my favorite systems.
We've been waiting for you... Mr.Anderson...

SSSFan
Red Dragon Priest
Location: in front of my computer, above my keyboard, at the lunarnet forum, in my house etc. etc.

Post by SSSFan »

NES...with, I think, mario bros. as my first game. first handheld was a gameboy color.

artzi
Red Dragon Priest

Post by artzi »

Famicom Clone with SMB

LUNARverse
Pao Hunter

Post by LUNARverse »

First system I ever owned was the NES, but the first system I ever wanted was the Genesis, which is my second system ever owned.

Texcap
Meribian Merchant

Re: First system ?

Post by Texcap »

Divine Dragon wrote:Here's a question what is the very first game system you owned ?

The first system that I plunked down the money for, myself, was the NES (had computer games, and Atari/Odyssey consoles prior to that as gifts from family) and I'll probably never forget the day I bought it.

Of course I spent more than a fair share of time playing SUPER MARIO BROS. after the purchase.

...and now I feel old. :wink:

Fortiter -- Per Mare Per Terras!

Mormon88
Reza Thief

Post by Mormon88 »

my first system was a NES, but that broke within 2 weeks, so i don't really count it.

so really my first system was the PS

AlasdairPalemoon
Red Dragon Priest

Post by AlasdairPalemoon »

Wow, dating ourselves here...the first system my brother and I owned was the NES, though it was bought for his birthday. My first system, bought for mine, was a Sega Master System. Space Harrier, Golvellius and Wonder Boy III, babay ;)