What Are You Currently Playing?

Your general gaming entertainment thread.
From Mario to Sonic, Zelda to Final Fantasy. Talk about it here.
Alunissage
Goddess
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Re: What Are You Currently Playing?

Post by Alunissage »

Chrono Trigger (DS). Somehow on the SNES cart the only alternate ending I ever got was the programmer's room, so I'm going through collecting endings.

Ardent Fox
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Ardent Fox »

Alunissage wrote:Chrono Trigger (DS). Somehow on the SNES cart the only alternate ending I ever got was the programmer's room, so I'm going through collecting endings.
I wont lie, just by reading this post I wanted to play Chrono Trigger again.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Can't blame you there. As I'm going through I'm thinking wow, this game really is as awesome as I remember. And that's on a New Game + where half the fun (finding new equipment and learning new techs) is obsolete or impossible.

Drat, I know I had some other comment I thought of last night, but I've forgotten it again.

Ardent Fox
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Ardent Fox »

Alunissage wrote:Can't blame you there. As I'm going through I'm thinking wow, this game really is as awesome as I remember. And that's on a New Game + where half the fun (finding new equipment and learning new techs) is obsolete or impossible.

Drat, I know I had some other comment I thought of last night, but I've forgotten it again.
I just want to do the silly voices I came up with for everyone again.

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

^ Silly voices, yes! Chrono Trigger is one of the few games that I know I will play again someday. It's been a blast even as an adult.

I've spent a bit of time playing World of Warships. You control a warship from the first half of the 20th century in arena-type battles on water. It isn't the quickest game, but it rewards good tactical decisions and strategies - pairing the right ships, turning just inside of range with a larger ship to fire and then retreat, things like that.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Imperial Knight
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Imperial Knight »

Alunissage wrote:Can't blame you there. As I'm going through I'm thinking wow, this game really is as awesome as I remember.
I've played through Chrono Trigger several times at this point, most recently a couple of years ago. As time has passed, my appreciation for how brilliant a game it is has grown.

Leo
BANNED

Post by Leo »

I decided to take a walk down memory lane and start playing P**** City Pimps again.

MaroonChan
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by MaroonChan »

Well, I was in the middle of a Lunar Eternal Blue play through, but I stopped for whatever reason. After I stop it takes me a while to return. But I also started Steven Universe: Attack the Light.

brit
White Dragon Knight

Post by brit »

Fantasy Life for me tonight. I changed my life to cook! >D

3DS | 3652-1775-0152
PSN | Psychobrit08
SWITCH | SW-1497-7723-9594

** please let me know if you add me **

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

Still basically only playing FFXIV, lol. There hasn't really been any new games I've wanted lately and my old games that I still haven't beaten are really calling to me at the moment. Next month I will definitely be playing Tales of Zesteria when it comes out though.

The Boat Song
Saith Pirate

Post by The Boat Song »

Sometimes I play Private Server Online, better known as PSO, some fans call it Phantay Star Online to. It is fine, easy to learn and can be run on toaster-tier comps.

I also like android games. I dl'd a funky rythm game with moeblobs, but deleted it soon again. Atm I mainly play a dying game called Valkyrie Crusade.

In my sweet offline time I'm playing ❤Bahamut❤Lagoon❤ . I never finished before. I wonder why.

Leo
BANNED

Post by Leo »

PSO is still playable?

The Boat Song
Saith Pirate

Post by The Boat Song »

Ugh, just google "PSOBB Private server" or something like that. There're even some people providing GameCube servers. I believe I read about active DC servers to, but I'm not certain.

The Greatest Story
Nanza Bandit

Post by The Greatest Story »

I'm playing organic chemistry. But really I'm waiting on FF15

The Greatest Story
Nanza Bandit

Post by The Greatest Story »

MaroonChan wrote:Well, I was in the middle of a Lunar Eternal Blue play through, but I stopped for whatever reason. After I stop it takes me a while to return. But I also started Steven Universe: Attack the Light.
I've had like 4-7 playthroughs that I never really played through. Sometimes you just need to recharge yourself!

brit
White Dragon Knight

Post by brit »

Tonight it was mostly Story of Seasons followed by a little Lunar Dragon Song (Mostly just doing quests... )

3DS | 3652-1775-0152
PSN | Psychobrit08

Ardent Fox
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Ardent Fox »

I've been playing a lot of Marvel vs Capcom Origins on Fightcade in preparation to a 24 hour stream I'll be doing in the next month or so. It's going to be a week spent on each game trying to improve my skills as best I can.

Nobiyuki77
Legendary Hero

Post by Nobiyuki77 »

At the moment, Project Mirai DX. Once Mario Maker is out though...
-Nobi

Leo
BANNED

Post by Leo »

I don't quite get Mario Maker. My interest in Mario games comes from the brilliant level design by the creators. Playing games is fun but I'm not so sure making them would be as enjoyable for me.

brit
White Dragon Knight

Post by brit »

Bouncing between Lunar 2 (JP) and Final Fantasy XIV.

3DS | 3652-1775-0152
PSN | Psychobrit08