Mass Effect 3 teaser(spoilers)

Your general gaming entertainment thread.
From Mario to Sonic, Zelda to Final Fantasy. Talk about it here.
brightshield
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Mass Effect 3 teaser(spoilers)

Post by brightshield »

Here's the new teaser.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiHvJOOeHqU

So the time has finally come. The all out war against the Reapers has begun and they appear to be kicking the crap out of the humans. It took an entire fleet of ships to defeat 1 Reaper at the end of Mass Effect 1(and thousands appear at the end of 2), so I really don't see how Shepard is going to pull off a win. It's fairly obvious that the writers wrote themselves into a hole, and are going to have to deus ex machina their way out. Still, the game looks pretty badass.

I'm actually expecting this one to be the best in the series. All they have to do is take the better story telling from 1, and combine it with the better battle system from 2. I want the skill point system from 1 though, as it was dumbed down drastically in 2.

Ardent Fox
Blue Dragon Ninja

Re: Mass Effect 3 teaser(spoilers)

Post by Ardent Fox »

1) Shepard gets suicide mission to main Reaper hub.
2) Shepard destroys hub.
3) ??????
4) Profit.

Jenner
Dragonmaster

Post by Jenner »

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!
The Infamous Jenner!
Maker of Lists.
RIP Coley...
still adore you Kiz.

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Hint: Reapers will turn out to be vulnerable to the best that human biological engineering can provide - the common cold.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Shiva Indis
White Dragon Knight

Post by Shiva Indis »

I'll see that and raise you a computer virus uploaded via a Mac.
「まあいいけど。」

Jenner
Dragonmaster

Post by Jenner »

I'll take both your bets and raise you that the aliens simply suffocate in Earth's atmosphere, which they are unable to breathe.
The Infamous Jenner!
Maker of Lists.
RIP Coley...
still adore you Kiz.

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

^ Who knew that nitrogen was the deadliest element?
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time