Beyond Good and Evil HD

Your general gaming entertainment thread.
From Mario to Sonic, Zelda to Final Fantasy. Talk about it here.
Ardent Fox
Blue Dragon Ninja
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Beyond Good and Evil HD

Post by Ardent Fox »

This is a real thing. This is really happening. Now, if you haven't played quite possibly one of the best games that Ubisoft released, you have another chance. I personally am planning on launching buckets of money towards them. I want this game, no. I need this game. Beyond Good and Evil came at a time when I thought gaming was going to just go down to bland shooters and subpar platformers. It hit at that perfect time. So if you didn't experience this game, you're doing it wrong.

This is one I very highly recommend.

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Re: Beyond Good and Evil HD

Post by Sonic# »

I want to point out that Beyond Good and Evil is available for $10 as a digital download from Amazon or Steam, for those of you who don't have a 360 (that's where the HD is getting released, correct?).

I've never played, but I've seen such a variety of people giving it very high marks both before (Alunissage, IIRC) and lately (you among others) that I'll have to give it a try.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Jenner
Dragonmaster

Re: Beyond Good and Evil HD

Post by Jenner »

This is a great frogging game and you owe it to yourself to play it so you can know what a good game is.
The Infamous Jenner!
Maker of Lists.
RIP Coley...
still adore you Kiz.