Luigi's Mansion 2... it's name sucks.

Your general gaming entertainment thread.
From Mario to Sonic, Zelda to Final Fantasy. Talk about it here.
Klover
Reza Thief
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Luigi's Mansion 2... it's name sucks.

Post by Klover »

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon.

Dark Moon.

...dark moon...

DARK FREAKING MOON!!!

Last time I checked, that's the name of the third Transformers movie, and it's just an unoriginal name in the first place. -_-'

Oh, well. Even if it does have a terribly crappy, very unoriginal name, LM:DM is still a very cool looking game, and we've been waiting ten years for a second LM. Not to mention King Boo gets his original design back. A larger boo with a crown is too plain. A larger boo with a red jewel crown, red eyes, a blue tongue, and dark body actually looks good.

Now I want a 3DS... -____-
^What I think of Lunar.^

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Re: Luigi's Mansion 2... it's name sucks.

Post by Werefrog »

Luigi's Mansion: Turn off the Dark

jay_are
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by jay_are »

Hahaha Dark Moon? That's what it's called?? Wow!
I thought it sounds almost like a Twilight title too.

Well, Nintendo sucks at names.
I remember when the GameCube came out, people thought it was silly. Me, not so much.
But Wii is silly.
New SMB Wii is silly.
Wii U sucks unbelievably.
and now, we are going to see New SMB U.
If I'm ever buying any of these things, I'm going to have to ask someone. I would be too embarrassed.

Klover
Reza Thief

Post by Klover »

It does sound like a Twilight title!

Yes, Nintendo sucks with titles. The names of Nintendo's systems were ruined with the Wii.

New SMB2? New SMB U? Seriously? As much as I truly love the Mario series, New SMB should have been over with it's Wii release. I'd much prefer a new SSB game.

On the mention of Luigi's Mansion, I made up a new pun for a Boo name. It sucks just as much as the other ones, but I thought that, since I'm on a Lunar thread...

Boonar 2: Eternal Boo Complete.

It'll be funny, or rather, punny, if the name of a Boo in LM:DM is "Boonar: Dragon Song", because that pun sucks just as much as that game.
^What I think of Lunar.^

jay_are
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by jay_are »

Klover wrote: Boonar 2: Eternal Boo Complete.
HAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol:
Oh man!! Fun

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Post by Werefrog »

jay_are wrote: and now, we are going to see New SMB U.
If I'm ever buying any of these things, I'm going to have to ask someone. I would be too embarrassed.
When's NO U coming out?

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Werefrog wrote:
jay_are wrote: and now, we are going to see New SMB U.
When's NO U coming out?
U MAD BRO? KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

When's NO U coming out?
O U

I buy my Wii games and accessories without embarrassment. If a gent or a lady inquires after the contents of my bag whilst I ambulate down the thoroughfare, I respond, "Why, my fellow human individual, this here is a game for the Nintendo Wii. And that, by which I mean "whee," will be the sound of my exultation as I put the disc into the slotted drive. Would you be my second player?"
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Post by Werefrog »

Amazon's never asked me about any of my purchases.

I don't get too hung up on titles. I judge my books by everything else on the cover.

Klover
Reza Thief

Post by Klover »

Klover wrote:Boonar 2: Eternal Boo Complete.

Well, since we're talking about Nintendo systems and using "U" memes...

U COMIN' AT MII BRO?

Ahem, anyway, I don't feel embarrassed when buying anything for the Wii, because, even if it does have a crappy title, the game itself is not crappy.

And, holy moo-maker (I've been stealing a lot of Ronfar's lines lately), the Wii has got to be on of the strongest gaming systems I've ever seen. My step-dad has gotten mad about us playing the Wii when we're really supposed to be doing something else multiple times, and he's thrown it across the room with all of his strength each time. It still works perfectly fine.

Same for the DSi. As many times as I have dropped my DSi, as much as it's been thrown by a two-year-old who somehow has the arm of a professional baseball player (In fact, she busted the screen out of my brother's PSP), as much as it's been stepped on... it's still perfectly fine.

In fact, check out this video. The GameCube is a VERY tough system. No, this video is not fake. O.O
^What I think of Lunar.^