Kind of a Poll!

Your general gaming entertainment thread.
From Mario to Sonic, Zelda to Final Fantasy. Talk about it here.
jay_are
Black Dragon Wizard
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Kind of a Poll!

Post by jay_are »

Well I hate to make another thread related to Final Fantasy Versus XIII, I hope no one gets upset.
But it's also related to many other games, not just that.
So! This is the thing. If two games could come out tomorrow, which one would you choose?
For example:
1. Next Chrono Trigger
2. Final Fantasy Versus XIII
If the next Chrono Trigger is anything like Chrono Trigger on SNES and not Chrono Cross, my answer is 1.
Let's begin!

I.
1. Kingdom Hearts 3

II.
1. Suikoden VI

III.
1. Next Lufia

IV.
1. Alundra 3

V.
1. Next Rhapsody

VI.
1. Next Castlevania in the vein of Symphony of the Night

VII.
1. Next Chrono Trigger

VIII.
1. Radiant Historia 2

IX.
1. MegaMan Legends 3

X.
1. MegaMan 11

XI.
1. Final Fantasy V Complete Collection

XII.
1. Final Fantasy VI Complete Collection

XIII.
1. Lunar 3

XIV.
1. New Super Mario Bros. Versus XIII
3. Just kidding!

Aaron
Blue Dragon Ninja

Re: Kind of a Poll!

Post by Aaron »

I've always been waiting for the following:

Lunar 3
Homeworld 3
Kohan 3
Kingdom Rush 2

I would be pretty much set if I had those. Unfortunately for the last couple of years I have had less and less free time. I bought a game about 10 months ago and just now have time to play it.

I noticed your 13th choice was Lunar vs. FF vs XIII

jay_are
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by jay_are »

I have a few games I haven't even tried since i bought them in 2008.
But rather than no time, it's more like I dont get motivated to play them yet.. even though I get motivated for many other things.

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

Number I, VI, or XIII.

I. Because they need to release KH3 already, lol!
VI. Lords of Shadow was just not a good Castlevania for me. I'd love to see a sequel to SotN! I think it's obvious I love SotN *pokes Alucard avatar*
XIII. I'd be a terrible Lunar fan if I didn't want a Lunar 3, lol.

Personally, I'd like to see a Skies of Arcadia 2 too. I beat the game earlier this week, and it's easily one of my new favorite games.

Also, when you say "next Rhapsody" do you mean Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure? That had sequels: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marl_Kingdom or do you mean more games after those? If so, I guess add V to my list. It's sad that the sequels never came out here in America, I would have loved to have played them. I loved Rhapsody despite how silly it was.

WD RPG WD
White Dragon Knight

Post by WD RPG WD »

I'm holding on to my Sega Saturn on the chance Working Designs brings over Dragon Force 2 or Sega brings over the final 2 episodes of Shining Force 3. I'm starting to wonder whats taking so long... :l

jay_are
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by jay_are »

Dark_Fairy wrote:Number I, VI, or XIII.

I. Because they need to release KH3 already, lol!
VI. Lords of Shadow was just not a good Castlevania for me. I'd love to see a sequel to SotN! I think it's obvious I love SotN *pokes Alucard avatar*
XIII. I'd be a terrible Lunar fan if I didn't want a Lunar 3, lol.

Personally, I'd like to see a Skies of Arcadia 2 too. I beat the game earlier this week, and it's easily one of my new favorite games.

Also, when you say "next Rhapsody" do you mean Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure? That had sequels: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marl_Kingdom or do you mean more games after those? If so, I guess add V to my list. It's sad that the sequels never came out here in America, I would have loved to have played them. I loved Rhapsody despite how silly it was.
Yup that's what I was talking about! I know it had sequels, but we have never seen them in english.
So I said next Rhapsody because I don't know if the fans have played those already and want newer games, or they haven't played them and want a remake! I certainly would love to see a translated remake :)

Shiva Indis
White Dragon Knight

Post by Shiva Indis »

The sequel to Rhapsody was really solid and fun, a great improvement on the first. It's a shame nobody took a chance on it back in the day, but I suppose the series already used up all its good luck at that point. I break Little Princess out sometimes to entertain people with one of the musical numbers: "How to Make Delicious Soft Serve." The combination of cute and obscene tends to make jaws drop.

But anyway, it's easier to list the items on this list I DON'T want more than FFXIII. Which would be KH and RH (only because I haven't followed it).
「まあいいけど。」