Ace Attorney 5 confirmed for 3DS. Iwadare composing

Your general gaming entertainment thread.
From Mario to Sonic, Zelda to Final Fantasy. Talk about it here.
Nobiyuki77
Legendary Hero
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Ace Attorney 5 confirmed for 3DS. Iwadare composing

Post by Nobiyuki77 »

Ace Attorney 5 was announced some time ago, but a platform was never named. It's now been confirmed for 3DS.

Phoenix Wright is the main character again, he has a new female sidekick with a funky hairdo. The game takes place 1 year after AA4 (Apollo Justice).

Noriyuki Iwadare is composing the music.

Game is being made by the Ace Attorney Investigations team. Shu Takumi may not be directly involved as he's busy with Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney.
-Nobi

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Re: Ace Attorney 5 confirmed for 3DS. Iwadare composing

Post by Sonic# »

This is great news. I didn't play Apollo Justice due to lack of time, but this might be a good way to hop back into the series.

Do you or anyone else know what Mr. Iwadare has been up to lately besides this? I've been thinking of him some for the past month or so.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Nobiyuki77
Legendary Hero

Post by Nobiyuki77 »

He composed music for Ace Attorney Investigations 2 (which didn't come over stateside sadly) as well as some music for Kid Icarus: Uprising.
-Nobi

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Post by Werefrog »

I definitely need to play AJ. I own but never got around to it.