EarthBound

Your general gaming entertainment thread.
From Mario to Sonic, Zelda to Final Fantasy. Talk about it here.
Mr.Anderson
Burg Farmer
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

EarthBound

Post by Mr.Anderson »

I have EarthBound, im not that far yet... Im at FourSide...And Ness is level 39 I belive.Oh and im just wondering, if any one in the forum has EarthBound...?
We've been waiting for you... Mr.Anderson...

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

I don't have it...

BUT YET I LOVE IT SO!

Is this your first time through it? If so, I hope you enjoy it. I haven't played it in the longest time, but it's a game that I'm still very fond of. If I could get a hold of it, I would be in a state of bliss.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Greensky
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Greensky »

I am one of the biggest Earthbound fans ever! I've played through it too many times to count, and I even imported the Japanese version of Earthbound and Earthbound 0 (Mother and Mother 2) for GBA. It's funny because I don't read Japanese at all :D

I even have an official Mr. Saturn plushie in my closet!

If you love Earthbound, then you HAVE to visit the best Earthbound fansite ever made:

www.starmen.net

All the fans go there. I've even donated money to that site before, cause I'm just that awesome :P

Mr.Anderson
Burg Farmer

Post by Mr.Anderson »

Sonic# wrote:I don't have it...

BUT YET I LOVE IT SO!

Is this your first time through it? If so, I hope you enjoy it. I haven't played it in the longest time, but it's a game that I'm still very fond of. If I could get a hold of it, I would be in a state of bliss.

Did you have EarthBound for SNES and lose it or somthing?(Just wondering).And now I just beat all 5 Guardian Diggers, and am going to do whatever comes next...

Greensky
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Greensky »

In my own personal opinion, those guardian diggers are the hardest part of the game besides the final battle.

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Mr.Anderson wrote:
Sonic# wrote:I don't have it...

BUT YET I LOVE IT SO!

Did you have EarthBound for SNES and lose it or somthing?(Just wondering).And now I just beat all 5 Guardian Diggers, and am going to do whatever comes next...

I played it at my friend's house, never having owned an SNES. It's funny, because it's the only game I've played the whole way through at a friend's house, with a friend. We stayed up all night once, and went from the beginning to Scaraba. Then we got tired and just did the final battle he had saved. XD

But yes. I played it with him. As for tough battles... I don't know. The guardian diggers were pretty harsh, but I found some of the Sound Stone bosses to be formidable. Don't want to ruin them yet.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Greensky
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Greensky »

From the begginning to Scaraba in one night? Wow... that's hardcore :shock:

Mr.Anderson
Burg Farmer

Post by Mr.Anderson »

I think The guardian diggers were easy, but...I had a level 41 Ness when I fought them...