If LUNAR was a movie....

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
AnimeJei
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

If LUNAR was a movie....

Post by AnimeJei »

I hope I have this in the right section but me and one of my friends sometimes for fun like to cast actors/actresses for parts and back awhile ago we were asking ourselves who would we cast for a live action LUNAR SSS movie:

Alex.. still thinking of this one, it's really hard because he has to be perfect!

Luna.. another hard one because they should be able to sing, my friend was thinking Kelly Clarkson, I was thinking about JoJo *shrugs*

Dyne/Laike.. I thought Dennis Quaid.. whenever I see Dyne it reminds me of Dennis.

anyway, you are head of casting.. what would be your picks? it can be anyone from around the world for any character.
Image"Sample my goods!!"

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

http://www.lunarthreads.com/viewtopic.php?t=1113

I thought we'd had this topic more recently than that, but maybe it just seems like it crops up all the time.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Well, as current actors age and new ones enter the scene, as long as a topic like this happens once a year or so, it's no biggie I would think for it to keep re-appearing.

However, I can't think of any actors and actresses at the moment, so I'll throw in some off the wall ones for a good laugh. Hehehehe. :twisted:

Alex: Tom Cruise
Luna: Katie Holmes
Ramus: That Austin Powers dude
Dyne: That Matrix Neo whatever Dude
Nash: Me
Kyle: The guy who played that bad evil persian king in 300! =O
Mia: Me
Jessica: Jessica Simpson
Random NPC #33: Peter Jackson (Or whatever his name is, you know, that LotR guy :D)

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

kyle1992
Red Dragon Priest

Post by kyle1992 »

actually I sent a forum discussing a lunar movie but not with the characters. The possibility of even making a movie is very slim but the chance that there will be a series would be better.
"may you go with god's protection"-Nicholas D.Wolfwood

Iga
Iluk Crackpot

Post by Iga »

phyco126 wrote: Mia: Me
I just have some itching gut feeling that that might lead to making the un-sexiest Mia ever. :lol:

AnimeJei
Red Dragon Priest

Post by AnimeJei »

Also, a friend of mine was thinking Shia LaBeouf as Nash which I thought was a good choice.
Image"Sample my goods!!"

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Post by Werefrog »

Reanimated L. Ron Hubbard is my choice for Ghaleon.

Benevolent_Ghaleon
BANNED

Post by Benevolent_Ghaleon »

Werefrog wrote:Reanimated L. Ron Hubbard is my choice for Ghaleon.
i'd follow Ghaleon in his quest for world domination before i'd be a scientologist.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

You know, I was reading the second Harry Potter book today and just thought to myself, out of the blue, that the guy who plays Lucius Malfoy could do a very decent Ghaleon. He already looks somewhat like him in the movies. I almost thought the guy who did Snape would be able to do it well, and he probably would, but really, Malfoy's actor would fit the bill very well.
-G1

AnimeJei
Red Dragon Priest

Post by AnimeJei »

GhaleonOne wrote:You know, I was reading the second Harry Potter book today and just thought to myself, out of the blue, that the guy who plays Lucius Malfoy could do a very decent Ghaleon. He already looks somewhat like him in the movies. I almost thought the guy who did Snape would be able to do it well, and he probably would, but really, Malfoy's actor would fit the bill very well.
Yeah, Jason Isaacs (Lucius) would be a great Ghaleon! Nice find! He has that cool evilness to him. Too bad we can't take his looks and put it with John Truitt's voice. Alan Rickman (Snape) is great too, there could always be a part for him somewhere in a movie, even LUNAR..he was great in Die Hard and Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves.
Image"Sample my goods!!"

Kakoloukia
Iluk Crackpot

Post by Kakoloukia »

phyco126 wrote:Well, as current actors age and new ones enter the scene, as long as a topic like this happens once a year or so, it's no biggie I would think for it to keep re-appearing.

However, I can't think of any actors and actresses at the moment, so I'll throw in some off the wall ones for a good laugh. Hehehehe. :twisted:

Alex: Tom Cruise
Luna: Katie Holmes
Ramus: That Austin Powers dude
Dyne: That Matrix Neo whatever Dude
Nash: Me
Kyle: The guy who played that bad evil persian king in 300! =O
Mia: Me
Jessica: Jessica Simpson
Random NPC #33: Peter Jackson (Or whatever his name is, you know, that LotR guy :D)
I love this cast! Now let's get Uwe Boll to direct and all's perfect! :twisted:
Uwe Boll brainstorming for Lunar: Silver Star Movie

Rick Astley as Alex, casting White Dragon Protect.

AnimeJei
Red Dragon Priest

Post by AnimeJei »

Did anyone say Jack Nicholson as Myght?...
Image"Sample my goods!!"

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

That guy who played King Leonidas wiuld play a good Mel I bet.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."