Whoa ! It's been a long time!

New users, post your introduction to the forums here here!
Posters leaving for or returning after an extended period of time, feel free to post here as well!
DragnMasterHiro
Iluk Crackpot
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Whoa ! It's been a long time!

Post by DragnMasterHiro »

Last visited: Jan. 2004 ! :shock: Been a long time since I logged in here! Good to see all the familiar names here still. I've always been more of a lurker on here, but I wish I had visited more often.. there were some awesome Lunar stuff for sale over the last couple years. (Coins and Illuminated art.. omg I WANT)

I also used to be on the WD boards .. umm DMHiro I think ? Man, its been soooo long. I remember posting about Bromide X and the clue about Borgan's jelly stained fingers from a book in the Vane library .. lol

Also back in the WD days, I had a member send me pages from magizines of Lunar ads.. Kenshinjubie was the name on the folder I have them in. Anyone know if he is still around ?

Looking forward to Lunar PSP and praying for a EB port / remake. (Seriously now.. 5 remakes of TSS and only 1 of EB? come on...)

See ya ~

Aquaignis
Black Dragon Wizard

Re: Whoa ! It's been a long time!

Post by Aquaignis »

Welcome back! :D I've been here since...06'? but didn't post for a couple of years in between.
Some of the answers in this post are made of frozen lose with whipped failsauce topping and suck sprinkles......

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

Wow, 2004 was the year I finally joined because I turned 13 and stopped lurking. It was painful having to wait for so long, I remember I had wanted to join L-Net since 2001-2002ish. ^^;

I want an EB remake too. D:

Anyway, welcome back! *gives DragonMasterHiro a cookie*

Ardent Fox
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Ardent Fox »

04...I don't remember if the old LEB boards were still up around then or not. Could be wrong about that. Other than that, welcome back!

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

I've been here since the beginning and was a White Dragon Knight before the forum took a shi+ and I had to re-register. I just noticed recently that I'm back to a WDK. Watch the forum die again. :shock: