Late introduction

New users, post your introduction to the forums here here!
Posters leaving for or returning after an extended period of time, feel free to post here as well!
User avatar
DragonmasterAndy
Red Dragon Priest
Posts: 202
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:40 am
Location: Mountains Of Doom
Contact:

Late introduction

Postby DragonmasterAndy » Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:56 am

Alright..well I am Andy. I'm a huge RPG fan, but have been out of playing for a long time. I recently just got back into it. I've had Lunar 2 since it came out, but didn't play it until a few days ago. I've been hooked on it ever since. I have the first game, but never have been able to finish it because it got put into storage with some other stuff due to a mix up. I hope to recieve it soon. I'm a musician, and music is basically my life. Uh..I don't really know what else to say. This is a pretty awesome forum...small, which is perfect. Just want to give a shout out to everyone else on here. :D

User avatar
Atticus
Red Dragon Priest
Posts: 173
Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 5:00 pm
Location: Under the Mana Tree

Re: Late introduction

Postby Atticus » Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:13 am

Wait wait wait
Now I guessing you mean PS1 copy of Lunar 2 not Sega CD
You had it when it come out but only started until a few days
SIN!!!!!
j/k
but really how hell could you not played it?
You some inhuman RPG monster? I was dieing play My copy when I got my Hands on it
Eather way Welcome
Image

User avatar
Rimmie
Red Dragon Priest
Posts: 160
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:59 pm
Contact:

Postby Rimmie » Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:14 am

Hey, welcome! I like the forum for the same reasons.

There are some other musicians here, you should like that.

EDIT: Maybe you spend a little too much time under that tree, Atticus...
Last edited by Rimmie on Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pickle? I thought you said baseball card!

User avatar
DragonmasterAndy
Red Dragon Priest
Posts: 202
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:40 am
Location: Mountains Of Doom
Contact:

Re: Late introduction

Postby DragonmasterAndy » Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:18 am

Atticus wrote:Wait wait wait
Now I guessing you mean PS1 copy of Lunar 2 not Sega CD
You had it when it come out but only started until a few days
SIN!!!!!
j/k
but really how hell could you not played it?
You some inhuman RPG monster? I was dieing play My copy when I got my Hands on it
Eather way Welcome


I do mean the Ps1 copy :lol: . The reason I hadn't played it was due to the fact that I never finished SSSC because it got put into a storage unit! I wanted to finish that first. Finally a few days ago I just said whatever. I just started playing it, and now I'm on the second disc. I'm almost to the third. Game rocks.

User avatar
phyco126
Dragonmaster
Posts: 8125
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2002 3:06 am
Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
Contact:

Postby phyco126 » Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:24 am

Welcome! I'm glad you like the fact that it is a small forum. Sometimes it can be a little slow for my taste, due to the fact that I have nothing better to do than to waste time on the internet.

>>

Anyway, yes, welcome!
Image

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

User avatar
DragonmasterAndy
Red Dragon Priest
Posts: 202
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:40 am
Location: Mountains Of Doom
Contact:

Postby DragonmasterAndy » Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:26 am

I have my own forum as well dude. It's small too. I know how it is to feel like it's slow :lol:

User avatar
Atticus
Red Dragon Priest
Posts: 173
Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 5:00 pm
Location: Under the Mana Tree

Re: Late introduction

Postby Atticus » Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:28 am

DragonmasterAndy wrote:
Atticus wrote:Wait wait wait
Now I guessing you mean PS1 copy of Lunar 2 not Sega CD
You had it when it come out but only started until a few days
SIN!!!!!
j/k
but really how hell could you not played it?
You some inhuman RPG monster? I was dieing play My copy when I got my Hands on it
Eather way Welcome


I do mean the Ps1 copy :lol: . The reason I hadn't played it was due to the fact that I never finished SSSC because it got put into a storage unit! I wanted to finish that first. Finally a few days ago I just said whatever. I just started playing it, and now I'm on the second disc. I'm almost to the third. Game rocks.


O I see didnt want any the story ruined
Ya Lunar 2 do that
I basicly know everthing going happen in SStar now *I playing my 1st time of SStar now I got copy Sega CD one few days ago*
Ya if dont want ruin it I say dig Silver Star up
But I still injoying SStar even tho I basicly know core plot
Image

User avatar
DragonmasterAndy
Red Dragon Priest
Posts: 202
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:40 am
Location: Mountains Of Doom
Contact:

Postby DragonmasterAndy » Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:31 am

I played through most of SSSC when I as really young. I only remembered some of it. I'm probably getting SSSC, along with a bunch of other valuable games back very soon. If I don't, someone is going to die because that's my childhood right there.

User avatar
Atticus
Red Dragon Priest
Posts: 173
Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 5:00 pm
Location: Under the Mana Tree

Postby Atticus » Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:32 am

DragonmasterAndy wrote:I played through most of SSSC when I as really young. I only remembered some of it. I'm probably getting SSSC, along with a bunch of other valuable games back very soon. If I don't, someone is going to die because that's my childhood right there.

Well dont know about you
But its Sin to me!
I rip someones arms off beat them death with them for loseing them :P
Am vary happy with My Sega CD copy at time but I love get PS1 copy of it that add more to it and more feeling along with great VOvers
Image

User avatar
Rimmie
Red Dragon Priest
Posts: 160
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:59 pm
Contact:

Postby Rimmie » Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:34 am

Don't play any of the Lufia games if you haven't beaten the first one. Thanks, Natsume, you really blew it for me on 'The Legend Returns'... They pretty much made up for that with the 'frue destruction' line, though.

Anyway, you've probably gotten so far into the game it doesn't even matter now, but I'm glad you're enjoying it so much. I know the feeling.
Pickle? I thought you said baseball card!

User avatar
DragonmasterAndy
Red Dragon Priest
Posts: 202
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:40 am
Location: Mountains Of Doom
Contact:

Postby DragonmasterAndy » Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:35 am

Well...sssc also holds a special place in my heart because I got it when I was very young, and it just has a lot of nostalgic value for me. I want to get it back and play it now! :lol: Long story on how it came to be put into storage, but I'll get it back. If I don't, I'll be mad, because getting it all over again will be difficult, and it won't feel the same because it won't be the one I got all those years ago.

User avatar
Atticus
Red Dragon Priest
Posts: 173
Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 5:00 pm
Location: Under the Mana Tree

Postby Atticus » Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:48 am

DragonmasterAndy wrote:Well...sssc also holds a special place in my heart because I got it when I was very young, and it just has a lot of nostalgic value for me. I want to get it back and play it now! :lol: Long story on how it came to be put into storage, but I'll get it back. If I don't, I'll be mad, because getting it all over again will be difficult, and it won't feel the same because it won't be the one I got all those years ago.

And alot cash on that note

Don't play any of the Lufia games if you haven't beaten the first one. Thanks, Natsume, you really blew it for me on 'The Legend Returns'... They pretty much made up for that with the 'frue destruction' line, though.

Anyway, you've probably gotten so far into the game it doesn't even matter now, but I'm glad you're enjoying it so much. I know the feeling.

I never played eather the GB games
I have Played 1st one *rom sadly :(* and Own and Beaten 2ed game
So I dont really get what your point at sadly
Were in time line does take place? Dont tell me its before 2ed game

*that be geting odd haveing 2ed game take place before 1st then 3erd take place before the 2ed meaning timeline wise
3erd be 1st, 2ed be well 2ed and 1st be last :P*
Image

User avatar
DragonmasterAndy
Red Dragon Priest
Posts: 202
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:40 am
Location: Mountains Of Doom
Contact:

Postby DragonmasterAndy » Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:51 am

This thread rocks. It just changes topics rapidly. :lol:

Most handheld games just get on my nerves. I don't know why.


This is also a goofy picture of myself. You'd never know I was a gamer. It's an olllllddd picture though.


Image

User avatar
Atticus
Red Dragon Priest
Posts: 173
Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 5:00 pm
Location: Under the Mana Tree

Postby Atticus » Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:58 am

Its the USA Clone of Tomonobu Itagaki
Image

User avatar
DragonmasterAndy
Red Dragon Priest
Posts: 202
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:40 am
Location: Mountains Of Doom
Contact:

Postby DragonmasterAndy » Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:00 am

My hair's longer than that now.

By the way, who is that guy you say I'm a clone of? :lol:

User avatar
Atticus
Red Dragon Priest
Posts: 173
Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 5:00 pm
Location: Under the Mana Tree

Postby Atticus » Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:06 am

DragonmasterAndy wrote:My hair's longer than that now.

By the way, who is that guy you say I'm a clone of? :lol:

o just joke Tomonobu Itagaki maker of DOA
Dead Or Alive
Tho doesnt have his hair like that I remamber old Photo him with hair like that
http://www.gamequarter.nl/newsfiles/Image/Tomonobu%20Itagaki.jpg
He most time looks Rock Roll Player
Image

User avatar
DragonmasterAndy
Red Dragon Priest
Posts: 202
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:40 am
Location: Mountains Of Doom
Contact:

Postby DragonmasterAndy » Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:13 am

:lol: I guess if you turned me Asian, cut my hair a bit..and made it straight...then I'd look like him. :lol:
That's creepy, man.

User avatar
Atticus
Red Dragon Priest
Posts: 173
Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 5:00 pm
Location: Under the Mana Tree

Postby Atticus » Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:18 am

DragonmasterAndy wrote::lol: I guess if you turned me Asian, cut my hair a bit..and made it straight...then I'd look like him. :lol:
That's creepy, man.

Hes vary scare dud lol
Image

User avatar
DragonmasterAndy
Red Dragon Priest
Posts: 202
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:40 am
Location: Mountains Of Doom
Contact:

Postby DragonmasterAndy » Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:23 am

I'm thinking that if I don't get my SSSC copy back soon enough..then I'm going to get a rom version. :lol:

It's just so hard to wait.

User avatar
Atticus
Red Dragon Priest
Posts: 173
Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 5:00 pm
Location: Under the Mana Tree

Postby Atticus » Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:31 am

DragonmasterAndy wrote:I'm thinking that if I don't get my SSSC copy back soon enough..then I'm going to get a rom version. :lol:

It's just so hard to wait.

Nothing like playing it off system tho
And considering PS1 games on Computer can take ages just fig out how get it run game right as you have change setings alot

I tryed do it one time for DQ4 for PS1 but I was geting to point seting my Hair on fire

I dont know if Sega CD is easyer but could try it if PS1 is to much
Image


Return to “Introductions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests