Epilogue save Needed

For discussion of Lunar: Eternal Blue, the remake of Lunar 2 for Saturn/Playstation and all its translations
Joshifer
Meribian Merchant
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Epilogue save Needed

Post by Joshifer »

Im playing Lunar EBC on a PS3 i need a PSV file for the beginning of the epilogue All chars LVL99 if possible Thanks.
I Dream of a better world. A World where Chickens can Cross Roads without having their motives questioned!.

neovane911
Reza Thief

Re: Epilogue save Needed

Post by neovane911 »

?? What is the point of that... do you plan on defeating the Star Dragon with the power of your sneeze?? lol

Joshifer
Meribian Merchant

Post by Joshifer »

neovane911 wrote:?? What is the point of that... do you plan on defeating the Star Dragon with the power of your sneeze?? lol
well i just wanna blaze thru the epi. my chars are under leveled god knows how i defeated zophar at lvl 42.
I Dream of a better world. A World where Chickens can Cross Roads without having their motives questioned!.

neovane911
Reza Thief

Post by neovane911 »

Zophar at 41?? The force is strong with you... lol

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

Joshifer wrote:
neovane911 wrote:?? What is the point of that... do you plan on defeating the Star Dragon with the power of your sneeze?? lol
well i just wanna blaze thru the epi. my chars are under leveled god knows how i defeated zophar at lvl 42.
How in the WORLD did you manage that?! I couldn't even beat him at 44 and I had to train until I was above 50 in the very least. O__o

Joshifer
Meribian Merchant

Post by Joshifer »

How in the WORLD did you manage that?! I couldn't even beat him at 44 and I had to train until I was above 50 in the very least. O__o[/quote]

Lessee first while Lucia was talking spread all the chars far apart as you can so Zophars spells dont hit more then one person durring the real battle. then when the real battle started. Ronfar and Lemina had on Angel Rings. (very inportant or the rhythm gets thrown off)Ronfar had wisdom crest and goddess crest to half MP use and he healed every round. Lemina had white dragon protect which was used every round. Jean and Leo Attacked the right hand till it was dead then did the face. Hiro attacked and used MP Healing items on Lemina since Dragon protect drained 50mp. Battle took me an hour and a half but i did it. just need to keep that rhythem going.

captaindax
Red Dragon Priest

Post by captaindax »

Dark_Fairy wrote:
Joshifer wrote:
How in the WORLD did you manage that?! I couldn't even beat him at 44 and I had to train until I was above 50 in the very least. O__o
I beat him at 40 once, I must of done the battle about 800 times though because I'm a stubborn bastard. Eventually I got really really lucky.
I - am that is

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

I think in EBC the bosses level with you, so if you're under-leveled they're not supposed to be as hard. Knowing how to use crests and accessories effectively is always a smart plan. Certain spells can also be avoided entirely just by moving characters.

Joshifer
Meribian Merchant

Post by Joshifer »

Silver Phoenix wrote:I think in EBC the bosses level with you, so if you're under-leveled they're not supposed to be as hard. Knowing how to use crests and accessories effectively is always a smart plan. Certain spells can also be avoided entirely just by moving characters.

the bosses stop leveling once you hit 50.

ilovemyguitar
Legendary Hero

Post by ilovemyguitar »

The bosses only level with the protagonist in SSSC. EBC has traditional bosses with fixed stats.

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

I never paid much attention to a boss's level, and just tore them up regardless.