New to the Boards but not new to Lunar

New users, post your introduction to the forums here here!
Posters leaving for or returning after an extended period of time, feel free to post here as well!
LUNARverse
Pao Hunter
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

New to the Boards but not new to Lunar

Post by LUNARverse »

Hey everyone, if anyone here has been posting on the Lunar DS forum on gamefaqs, you might know me better as EsperValkyrie. Anyway, I have decided, much like GhaleonOne, to steer clear of the Lunar DS board there, due to people giving out insane spoilers. Anyone who has been there knows what I mean, but if not all I can say is avoid the topic "One Question."

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Hey, welcome aboard man! I was hoping some of you regulars who had been posting there since early summer or before would jump over. Now if ExLeene, ryonosuke_san, Thatotherperson, SethJessica, PrincessAnri and some of the other regulars would show up here, that'd rock! That board was pretty cool up until a few weeks ago when so many other people filtered in and took the place over.

Anyways, welcome! ^_^
-G1

LUNARverse
Pao Hunter

Post by LUNARverse »

G1, why dont we issue them an invite? thats usually the easiest way. I'd love to see Ryonosuke_San over here especially. He seems to be very gung-ho in keeping the community going over there.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Do you know how to reach them? I don't think there's a way to private message or Email other members there.

Edit - I should mention Ghaleon_2006 is already here as Werefrog.
-G1

LUNARverse
Pao Hunter

Post by LUNARverse »

well if you click on their name and can view their profile, there is a tab for public e-mail. if they have that, its something that you should try. Or you could always go on there and make a post that is titled "Attention: (insert their names). I'll do it if you'd like me to, just give me names of all the regulars there that you'd like to see here.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Pretty much just those guys. I don't want to spam GameFAQs with it though, but if you want to make one post, I don't see why it would hurt. I'm not sure if Princess Anri is still posting, as I haven't seen her in a month or so, but the other people still post I think.
-G1

LUNARverse
Pao Hunter

Post by LUNARverse »

GhaleonOne, I went ahead and issued invites to Princess Anri, Ryonosuke_san, ThatOtherPerson, SethJessa, and ExLeene. If there is anyone else that you can think of, feel free to let me know and I will do the same for them. I'd also like to contribute to the site some if possible. I was thinking maybe I could submit some pics from the US version once it releases. Let me know what you think.

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

...y'all sure that ain't considered spamming? It certainly looks like it. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Heh, does it matter? I mean really, considering the backwards nature of the rules there... I've seen a lot of people use that Attn: thing, which seems to be standard for this sort of thing.
-G1

LUNARverse
Pao Hunter

Post by LUNARverse »

well I didnt get cited for it. I didn't do an individual post for each of them anyway. I did two. One saying Attention: Ryonosuke_san, ThatOtherPerson, and SethJessa and another with Attention: Princess Anri and ExLeene.

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Post by Werefrog »

Hey guys, I'm going to steal LunarVerse's intro and introduce myself here as well(maybe we can convert this into the I escaped from GameFAQs Intro).

Some of you who visit WD may recognize me because I've posted there ever since the awesome new boards.

More about me....

So I like stand up comedy. I've been to two Open-Mics (the first was an absolute failure; the second time went well... everyone started clapping in the middle. That's supposed to be a good sign, but I think they just wanted me to shut up). Just don't expect me to be funny. I have a real problem expressing humor over the Internet(I guess that's because a lot of my humor is based in sarcasm).

That went on really long sorry. I really hope that the rest of the good posters from GameFAQs come here soon.

LUNARverse
Pao Hunter

Post by LUNARverse »

Scratch that, because when I got on this morning I had been moderated. I hate the gamefaqs mods, its like they just pick and choose who to moderate, because on the Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow board there are topics of a similar nature that are currently up. Seems like the mods are just a bunch of 30something Halo fans lol