Kitteh

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
Kaiya-Sky
Black Dragon Wizard
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Kitteh

Post by Kaiya-Sky »

I got a kitten today~
A domestic cat turned stray gave birth to 4 kitten in our neighbors wood shed, and when out neighbors found them they where small and skinny and weak, and they took them in and have been taking good care of them. So for the past few days my dads been trying to get me to go over there to see them but things kept coming up.
But today we finally made it over, and omg they were so adorable. After awhile of sitting around playing with them my dad said we should take one over to see how our animals would react to it, So we pick his favorite i hid her in my jacket (since its raining) walk back home, and then surpise my Nana with the kitten, and then i convinced my family into keeping her ^^
Shes so tiny, about 6 weeks old, probably shouldn't even be away from her mother yet.
Patches my Cat, immediately hates her and hisses and growls like crazy, and my other cat Maverick runs and hides when ever he sees he hissed at her and Maverick almost never hisses, probably the 4th time in his 2 years. She gets along with Stella (rat) and hisses at Jake (the dog) and she had a 15 minute hissing battle with patches, 6 week old against a 10 year old, hiss for hiss, growl for growl, and the little kitten kept falling asleeping during the battle. We're currently calling her Vala

She loves to play, i gave her a moose to play with, it's slightly bigger then her. And she plays with everything else, the heater, the couch, my pants, nothing, her shadow, her tail, every single thing in the house shes seen, and shes bites stuff too, like a shark

Aaron
Blue Dragon Ninja

Re: Kitteh

Post by Aaron »

Kaiya-Sky wrote:i gave her a moose to play with, it's slightly bigger then her.
I certainly would think so...your cat is a warrior. Btw taking care of a moose must be really
hard what do you feed it?

Haha, just kidding I'm assuming its a doll but I couldn't help but chuckle at that.

Awesome cat. I hope you take care of it. I had my cat for 12 years, it passed on and I never got a new one. I love cats though. They're awesome.

Kaiya-Sky
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Kaiya-Sky »

man i wish the moose was real, that would be awesome, there was actualy a moose hanging out at the end of my street last spring but its gone off some where now.

And of course i'll take good care of her ^^ I cant help but save a cute Kitty in need of a home, if no one took her or takes her sisters by frieday they're going to the S.P.C.A poor things, i wish i could take them all, I love cats

Ardent Fox
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Ardent Fox »

Sounds like my lil kitty. He'll go after EVERYTHING in my house and show it no quarter. He's about eight months now and has climbed everything in the house just about. Your cat is super cute thought! I like the color of her fur and her eyes are blue too. Also cute squee~!

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Her eyes will probably change color soon. I got three little kittens, maybe 5 weeks old, in Nov 2007, and they all had blue eyes. Now one has hazel eyes and the other two have golden yellow-orange eyes.

Sounds like you have an adorable little girl. Hope the other cats settle in with her OK. It does take some time for them all to get used to each other. We kept ours in a separate room for a week or so and let the other cats sniff at them under the door and such to get used to the idea.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Wow, your cat is a bit of a fighter it sounds like. Most kittens I have been around are typically pussified until about 3 months or so, though there have been exceptions. Enjoy the kitten! They get old and grow into a boring cat so fast. :'(

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Imperial Knight
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Imperial Knight »

Kitties are adorable!

PottleElf
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by PottleElf »

That reminds me of this little guy:
http://icanhascheezburger.com/2007/08/1 ... alk-plank/