Eternal Sonata

Your general gaming entertainment thread.
From Mario to Sonic, Zelda to Final Fantasy. Talk about it here.
Jian
Reza Thief
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Eternal Sonata

Post by Jian »

I'm sure many of you have heard about this game but I am urging you all to go and check it out! Its the best RPG i have played in a long time and I just want everyone to join the greatness of Eternal Sonata. Also there is a fan site called Endless Nocturne ( http://www.endlessnocturne.com ) Please come and join and when you register please put XxAllegrettoxX as your referrer. You won't regret it!

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Yeah, I was actually interested in it, but figured I wouldn't have time to play an RPG right now. I'd like to try it out though. Perhaps closer to Christmas time when things slow down maybe.
-G1

DezoPenguin
Red Dragon Priest

Post by DezoPenguin »

That's another one I'm interested in (though not as much as Luminous Arc) for the future...if nothing else, to give my X360 some work. :D

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Post by Werefrog »

I really want this one, but I doubt that I'll have any money for it and an Xbox 360 anytime soon. Too many good games are coming out on systems I already own.

Zophar
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Zophar »

I actually have my eye on that game. Now I just need to save up some money to get it. Halo 3, Eternal Sonata, Mass Effect, etc, so many good games out/coming out for I am really happy that I got an Xbox 360.